Our military drums are reusable mil-spec containers designed for severe duty. They are used to ship supplies to our troops all over the world.
Our military drums include such standard features as:
- Reusable neoprene gaskets
- Plated closing nuts and bolts
- Necked-in bottoms for easy stackability
- Drum body, cover and ring painted interior and exterior with heavy-duty olive drab paint
Optional features that may be added to our military drums include:
- Mil-spec or custom bar coding
- Any number of regular, spring-loaded or sling-type handles located wherever you want them: side, top, bottom, etc.
- A full line of humidity and G-Force indicators
- Dunnage: Various density foams, plywood, and cellotex inserts to your specification
We will protect your military drums from scrapes, bumps and bruises by wrapping them in sleeves, cardboard, stretch wrap, boxes and palletizing them for forklift handling.
All of our military drums can be tested to the latest UN specifications and manufactured to conform to DOT regulations. Of course, custom sizes and configurations are always available — ask us for details.
Please call us at 800-344-9271 for more details on our military drums or special requests, or request a quote online here (Military Drum Quote).
Please call us at
for more details on our products or services