PSI’s stainless steel drums are used by both the private and public sectors in a wide variety of applications. They are noted for their low maintenance finish: Stainless steel withstands harsh environments and provides the best value in long-term reusable containers.
Stainless steel drums are used primarily to process, ship and store chemicals, pharmaceuticals, fragrances, beverages, flavors and even nuclear weapons-grade material. For example:
- The pharmaceutical industry takes advantage of our sanitary style construction to ship precious life-saving material to processing plants around the world.
- The beverage industry ships their flavors and syrups to their manufacturing facilities in our stainless steel drums.
- Wine producers enjoy the added features of our custom-designed stainless steel wine barrels.
- The military takes advantage of our severe duty stainless steel containers that are resistant to rust and rough handling.
- Governments use our stainless steel drums to ship nuclear weapons grade material out of communist countries for disassembly and processing in the United States.
|Please call us at
for more details on our products or services